posts | comments | archives | links | create | song
(reminder: all quotes here are fiddled, probably.)

Here I Am Lord 如今我來


Daniel L. Schutte
陳謳明法政牧師

cantonhymn

(1)
I, the Lord of sea and sky 我造滄海與高天,
I have heard my people cry 卻又聽萬民痛哭,
All who dwell in dark and sin 幽暗與罪過枷鎖,
My hand will save. 定要解破;

I who made the stars and night 我造璀璨晚星空,
I will make the darkness bright 以讓暗夜呈曙光,
Who will bear my light to them 今呼你亮照世上,
Whom shall I send? 能召你否?


(chorus)
Here I am, Lord 如今我來,
Is it I, Lord? 敬請差我!
I have heard you calling in the night 上帝呼聲 深宵側耳聽
I will go, Lord 重申「我來」,
If you lead me 袮手牽引,
I will hold your people in my heart. 為眾生決將心獻給袮


(2)
I the Lord of snow and rain 我造霜雪雨水點,
I have borne my people's pain 也願背萬人痛軛,
I have wept for love of them 雖因愛為眾滲淚,
They turn away. 其叛拒迎,

I will break their hearts of stone 我定解化石般心,
Fill their hearts with love alone 注入信望憐愛心,
I will speak my word to them 親口訓示這聖道,
Whom shall I send? 能召你否?


(3)
I, the Lord of wind and flame, 我造煙火與清風,
I will tend the poor and lame. 更讓困共殘靠緊,
I will set a feast for them, 恩典救贖免過犯,
My hand will save 筵席滿盈,

Finest bread I will provide, 我願頒賜永生餅,
Till their hearts be satisfied. 餵萬眾屬靈滿足,
I will give My life to them, 親身獻奉作祭祠,
Whom shall I send? 能召你否?