posts | comments | archives | links | create | song
(reminder: all quotes here are fiddled, probably.)

我縱有天工織錦


84 Charing Cross Road (1987), Anthony Hopkins

WB Yeats 葉慈
He wishes for the Cloths of Heaven:

Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.


The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light

何以煞有介事, 重申 because you tread on my dreams? 說得孤孤寒寒, 故作瀟洒又捨不得割愛似的, 豈不殺風景? 難道是諷刺詩?


PS:
1. 縱 / 設 ?
2. 有說 my dreams 乃指 love/proposal of marriage, 則 tread softly 之請可通, 即明知必遭拒絕.
3. 踏足便去, 哀哉.


Also receited by Sarah Bolger

0 Comments:

coComment


:: Kommentar veröffentlichen
 (留言請留名, 謝!)

<< Home