posts | comments | archives | links | create | song
(reminder: all quotes here are fiddled, probably.)

約17:11


quotes from 方弟兄

(24) The New English Bible
I am to stay no longer in the world, but they are still in the world, and I am on my way to thee. Holy Father, protect by the power of your name those whom thou hast given me (or keep in loyalty to thee those whom thou hast given me; some witnesses read protect them by the power of thy name which thou hast given me), that they may be one, as we are one.

(25) Revised English Bible
I am no longer in the world; they are still in the world, but I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you have given me, that they may be one, as we are one.

(16) 朱寶惠譯本
我不在這世上了, 他們還在世上, 我回到你那裡去. 求聖父以你所賜給我的名份 保護他們 ,使他們合而為一, 像我們一樣.

(17) 李山甫 申自天 狄守仁 蕭舜華四人譯本
我不再在世界上了, 他們卻還在世上, 我要回到你那裡去. 聖父啊 ! 求你以你的名衛護你所託付給我的人 , 使他們合一, 如同我們一樣.


neb + reb
I am no longer in the world; they are still in the world, but I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name---those you have given me, that they may be one, as we are one.


* * *


馮象譯本
我不久於世了, 但他們仍在世上, 當我回到你身旁, 聖父啊! 求你因你的名而保全他們, 你託付我的人, 讓他們合一, 如同我們.

Labels:

0 Comments:

coComment


:: Kommentar veröffentlichen
 (留言請留名, 謝!)

<< Home